Rainer von Königslöw, Ph.D.
15 York Valley Crescent, Toronto, Ontario, M2P 1A8
Tel.: (416) 489-2222 e-mail: email@example.com
Click for personal and family information
- ITRC/CITO: AI Committee, industrial affiliate (Provinvial Centre of Excellence)
- NSERC: CIS Grant Selection, Industrial Chair, Collaborative Grants (National Science and Engineering Research Council)
- URIF: Grant Review Committee (Provincial: University Research Incentive Fund)
- 1989 - Present: President, Task Re-engineering, Inc.
- 1986 - 1988: Manager, Expert Systems Centre, Allied-Signal
- 1983 - 1989: Technical Director, Logicware
- 1982 - 1983: Manager, Application Products, AES
- 1979 - 1982: Product Development, MICOM
- 1974 - 1987: Faculty, Psychology, Queen's University
- 1974: Ph.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Social Psychology
- computer model of natural language comprehension,
published as Natural Language Studies No. 19, University of Michigan
- training: Math. Psych & Measurement theory, field research, Linguistics
- funding & experience: Canada Council, ARPA project, etc.
- 1971: M.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
in Computer and Communication Science
- 1964 - 1967: Graduate work in Sociology/Anthropology, University of British Columbia
- 1964: B.Sc., Physics, University of Saskatchewan
- job for the Psych. Dept. - automating rat mazes with photocells and relays
- job for Saskatchewan Psychological Research Centre - investigating auras